*TANK PICTURES* People have been asking for.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KG: I do not have a grouper. Are you talking about the flame hawkfish? Highly recommended. Doctile fish, bothers no one, very unique personality.

Yeah, that must be it MVC-844F.JPG - 33 Time(s). Most hawks are docile. Does it lack a swim bladder also (perches a lot)?

KG

you should stand next to that tank and take a pic so we can get a perspective on how big it really is :D

KG: Yes that is the hawk. You are correct, no swim bladder.
dianeww: You caught me. That is a miniature lamp from a barbie doll house. I even went through the trouble of building a miniature set of stairs behind it. Funny how big you can make a 10 gallon tank look huh?

I was wondering since you have both sides of the tank visible... do you have a built-in overflow? Is it just at the end of the tank where you can't see it?

The overflow in in the end next to the wall. This is a custom made tank so I had the overflow built externally on the aquarium. I did not want anything inside the tank to clutter. It is basically a 10 gallon aquarium molded directly to the tank with prob 75-100 1/4 inch holes drilled between them from water line down to 1.5 inches below the water line. It has 2-1.5" dorsa standpipes in it. It was set up to skim approx 1500 GPH. I highly recommend, works great

love it :mrgreen: , wish I could do a large tank but if I get one more tank I will be looking for new wife she said. Hope the new one wants to do a wall tank !!! :lol:

I have a ton of pictures in my gallery now. Check them out :D We are really enjoying this hobby together. The kids could bring there class in for show and tell...........We will charge to get in. :lol:

Brendan, you so craaaaazy!

BTW, I'm organizing a couple of bus tours. Pls PM me the address. :roll: :lol:

I want $5 per head. That makes it, what about $7.50 per? :wink: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom