Tony's 35g mixed reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anthonygaliazzo

Aquarium Advice Activist
Here is my 35g reef tank. Its been running for 6 months and everything is looking good. My stock is 2 clowns,2 green chromis, 1 midas blenny and 1 green wrasse. Also in there are a fire shrimp, cleaner shrimp, emerald crab varried species of soft,lps and sps corals. I was waiting for my leds to take a picture. Let me know what you think of it!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397855944.148165.jpg

Thanks mr.tap. I would like to add 1 last fish in there. Im debating over a sixline wrasse or royal gramma. My first choice is a sixline but i was wondering if he could get harassed by my green coris wrasse of 3". Any thoughts or advice?

Hi there
I believe the six line will be able to look after himself they are meant to be classed as semi-aggressive and grown up to 3 inches also you have plenty of rocks for it to hide in and which should let it be able to settle down quite easy in my opinion.

If your bio load is good and stable then it should be ok but if it's struggling you're probably better to leave it how it is and add no more

I wouldn't do the sixline with the coris. Sixlines can be quite aggressive. It may work but do you want to risk your coris wrasse? If it doesn't work someone is gonna kill the other one

Back
Top Bottom