Updated pics 8 month old BC29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convict2161

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just took a few pics. 8 months running my BC29.

image-2553465652.jpg

image-3267866545.jpg

image-4078293708.jpg

What I call the "Brain Garden" Looking for an orange or different color them I'm done. Any ideas?

image-2591500899.jpg

Still going strong
image-1329541928.jpg

and my new fuzzy mushrooms (I think that's what there called)

image-2879567898.jpg

Beautiful "brain garden" if price isn't an issue go to I think its eyecandycorals.com and get a multi colored Aussie doughnut and you'll get every color your missing haha

Mrc8858 said:
Beautiful "brain garden" if price isn't an issue go to I think its eyecandycorals.com and get a multi colored Aussie doughnut and you'll get every color your missing haha

Can those be near these brains? (Trachyphyllia geoffroyi) I was under the impression they would start a war. If not I'm on it!!

They couldn't touch but doughnuts are a very peaceful coral they just expand a decent bit so you have to keep that safe from the brains but you could get it pretty close

Mrc8858 said:
They couldn't touch but doughnuts are a very peaceful coral they just expand a decent bit so you have to keep that safe from the brains but you could get it pretty close

Looking into them right now. Thanks!

Diversden live aquaria...they also have a few nice brains but no oranges

If your asking about the price that's why I added "if money isn't an issue" lol

Imo though Aussie doughnuts can rival any coral for color but it comes at a price haha...its beautiful though right :)

Mrc8858 said:
Imo though Aussie doughnuts can rival any coral for color but it comes at a price haha...its beautiful though right :)

Yeah for sure!! Gorgeous!!! Imagine a doughnut garden?!! 2,000 bucks!!

I've been fighting with myself trying to decide to either get an ultra maxima or an Aussie doughnut...both will make my wallet shed a tear so really thinking it out haha

Mrc8858 said:
I've been fighting with myself trying to decide to either get an ultra maxima or an Aussie doughnut...both will make my wallet shed a tear so really thinking it out haha

Yeah I hear ya. I'm gonna put pictures of the Aussie doughnut all over the house lol.

One of my lfs actually has already done that and ill tell you what. Seeing a 2-4 foot HD picture of some very high end aussies is very impressive and a whole lot cheaper lol

And sorry to hear about your cichlids I actually just lost my show male jalo reef due to what I expect to be aggression issues since I have some females holding

Back
Top Bottom