Whole tank setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melosu58

SW REEF 20+ YEARS
I usually post close up pics of my tank but I wanted to take a pic of the whole tank set up. I dont like canopies so I have a long reflector hood over my 4 VHO bulbs. It`s just a different alternative to the canopy.

100_1670.jpg

How about a pic of your plumbing under the tank. Just curious if you use pvc, spa-flex or clear tubing.

I have PVC there. I`ll see about some pics soon but it`s so dark and there is a middle brace that hides some of the fuge. But we will try.

Looks Awesome Melosu58 years of hard work have definately paid off. Are you planning any new additions or are you about maxed out?

As you can see I`m maxed out. No more open spaces. Thinking of upgrading but I dont want a hole in the floor. LOL

Very nice! In that first photo, it almost looks like that Tang is PhotoShopped in! It's just so perfectly yellow, and at a perfect right angle to the camera. I know it's not... but it just kind of jumped out at me!

Scary to think that my "little" rock of purple mushrooms may look like yours some day! And to think of how many you've sold off already!

Scary to think that my "little" rock of purple mushrooms may look like yours some day! And to think of how many you've sold off already!

And I`ve made alot of money off of them too. LOL When I get home I`ll post a big pic of them mushrooms.

absolutely love the tank. great pictures and quality. everything is well placed and it doesnt seem overcrowded with coral like you see with some tanks.. love it

Back
Top Bottom