Zack's 82 gallon build!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looking good! Looking real good! Rocks can be a pain in the butt. We have an engineer goby and he burrows all under them and eventually they shift or tilt. I need to take them out and place them on egg crate and maybe epoxy them down. If my daughter didn't like it so much I would give him to my buddy. Keep up the good work!

Haha! Well this is what about 7 hours of work has done.. The left side of the tank, in front of the last rock on the sand, awaits the bubble tip anemonethat is still acclimating(he is on a big rock)
So here are some pics!

I'm going to get a mandarin tomorrow. Don't worry I have tons of pods in my tank all over rocks and also a separate tank for breeding pods. I dose phytoplankton too.

I also am adding 8 blue green Chromosome after the mandarin. And possibly a couple brittle sea stars.

Acans! I love mine! I will post a pic later when they open!
Try some metallic green trumpets too! They are awesome!

Just purchased a vortech mp 10. Can't wait for it to get here!

Next will be the ecoxotic fixture.
Let me get some pics of my Acans.

Looks great! Can't hardly tell there's water in it. We either need a few more fish or some corals or both. Ours is kinda bland. But it's so dang expensive.

I know right! Sooo expensive. What I do is I frag my corals and trade them in for new ones.. It's best to always buy the best quality coral.. That way you have a chance at getting some more money back.
(y)
What do you think of the RED Fromia Starfish?
How about couple brittle sea stars?

Yeah both those are cool. We just need a couple more things swimming around. My little ones want me to get the whole crew from Finding Nemo. We're off to a good start with the clowns and blue tang. Gotta research what other fish are compatible from the movie. Prob go get one or two new additions tomorrow. Oh and I'm gonna get 5 snails for the fuge. I read they help clean up pretty good in there too.

Back
Top Bottom