24K Gold Mollie.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Swampman

Aquarium Advice Activist
Does anyone have experience on 24KGold Mollies. I have a few questions about them. I think this is a female is it? If it is is it pregnant? They are in a 37 gal tank 6 gold tetras with them. Thanks

Attachments

• gold mollie 1.jpg
    gold mollie 1.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 348
  • mollie 2.jpg
    mollie 2.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 294
they are pregnant about 1-2 weeks in i keep 24k mollies, they were breed by me. so, trust me i know, you could get more fish in that take but you could wait, until they give birth then you can keep most of the fry. and get a male, a black or silver or dalmatian will breed with a female gold so color doesn't mater i breed mine with some black and there really cool looking.
10800a.jpg

they are pregnant about 1-2 weeks in i keep 24k mollies, they were breed by me. so, trust me i know, you could get more fish in that take but you could wait, until they give birth then you can keep most of the fry. and get a male, a black or silver or dalmatian will breed with a female gold so color doesn't mater i breed mine with some black and there really cool looking.
10800a.jpg

Hybrids like above are fun to mess with, both are females and appear to be 1-2 weeks into pregnancy if this is how they usually look.

The mollies are about 1-2weeks from delivering? Cool. Is the mo;;y you have in the pix a cross breed? Good looking molly.

Back
Top Bottom