3 pregnant Platy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

orangelover77

Aquarium Advice Freak
Can anybody give me an estimate on how long until I should have some fry? Here are pics of all 3 of my pregnant Platy. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395364627.366881.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395364662.581750.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395364692.974232.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395364727.369121.jpg

Wow, I really like these pictures of your platies! They are really cute, and their color really stands out! I have three platy wag fry that I raised from fry and it is neat to see them grow up in the tank. Good luck mamas!

Yay!! I'm so excited/worried! I'm as excited about my fishs pregnancy as I was about mine! Lol. I'm weird, I know.

What do you think about adding a new fish?----------Orange lovers brother!¡! Ps you're hot.

Please excuse that comment, leave the phone for two seconds and he automatically goes to it.

Oh I love how bright they are! Good luck! And I have the exact same tank decor, that's so weird! Haha with that ceramic plant thing I put java moss on it then drilled a little hole in it. Then the middle is perfect for an air stone so the bubbles come out the hole and it looks cool?

Lol, your brother is funny;) I would wait on the new fish for a little. I mean if you really wanted to, it is possible. You just need to change the water more often.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Like I said he is a mess!! What type would you suggest? Everybody is saying a betta but aren't they really aggressive?

I had a male Betta with my community fish, but he passed of old age. I have a male betta in my 20g with my balloon mollies and snails. I think he is more interested in girl bettas haha

Okay!! I think I'm going to get a Betta so he'll shut up and then call it stocked. Is it true that mollies aren't suppose to be in 10g tanks?

Lol, nice. Also, I believe that as long as you have good filtration, good diet, and frequent water changes, you can have them in there. Some other fish require the swimming space.

Back
Top Bottom