30 hours to go!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, good and bad news all at once. I woke up this morning to go to work and there were hatched angelfish eggs! However! When i get home (on a split shift right now) the wigglers were gone and 2 mollies and an oto were on the side with the angels. Totally made me mad!! The plus side is now that i have them breeding (and they actually produced a few fry before lunch time) i will probably get them into a seperate tank

Just a thought, if your really serious about breeding them, remove any 'obvious' egg predators, like your loaches and plecostomus. Or set up a breeding tank! :wink:
Congratulations and good luck with future attempts!!!

You can really do this on the cheap too. A 20g tank. Pump and sponge filter. Heater and a piece of flat slate angled against the glass. Bare bottom is best because you can really keep the tank cleaner. Get some Formalin as an anti-fungal and your all set. :wink:

Thanks guys. Brian you are so knowlegable with sponge filters ... i never really got into them all that much

Back
Top Bottom