50cent is a mommy!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Christmasfish

Aquarium Advice Addict
On the heels of tradgedy comes life!
We lost one of the ill khulis... but my son's largest ocelletus has a mouthfull of eggs!

Course with few smaller plants to hide in (the riccia died out before taking a good hold) i doubt they will survive the nest or swimming stage..but it means that we can make it so for a second time around....
heck I can't tell the sexes of this type apart still..except that there are some marked differences in the fish..heh!
Hooray anyway!! :p

Christmasfish, you have some odd names for you fish!
Best of luck with them, or as you said during the second time.

Heh..they are my son's...
"My" two are named Godiva and Hershey
most of my other fish are named after sea tales of pirates and ghosts.

His are..Munt (?)
Dolar(now dead in the filter debacle)
50Cent
Oreo
Uno Peso
Lab (?)
then the 3 mini albino cories:
King Korin
Coconut
and Ice Cube

[center:cf70729948]8O Can he tell them apart? 8O[/center:cf70729948]
Our cats and the birds have names, but the fish are called by common or, if we're being technical, species name. I cannot tell my cories apart, or the serpae tetras, or the silver tips.... :scrambleup:

Actually he can..
that is how he knew dolar was missing 2 days before the evidence of her sad demise. He says how "this one the darkest except for your fish mom, has just those three scales are real white and that one is Lab"
and how "the lil catfish has a broken whisker..that one is Coconut adn King Korin is the biggest and Ice Cube has extra shell stripes and different fins tghan the others.And has more pink....."
I won't go on how he told me when I accidently called munt "hershey" :roll:

Back
Top Bottom