???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishkeeper90

Aquarium Advice Freak
can i put the eggs in with the babies in the fry tank...its same dad he wont have forgot the others are his will he

I would wait till the youngest are 2-4 weeks old at least. I don't raise BNP though.
After that I mix fry that are within 2 weeks of age into the same grow outs .

the babies would get eaten if left in tank they in atm
I am not sure about the BNP but some of my fish would not even stand up to older competition in beginning..Eating is all they need to do so any interference may be troublesome until they get the 'swallow it down ' part..
If they all eat sliced zuchinni it may be no problem at all ?

I am not sure about the BNP but some of my fish would not even stand up to older competition in beginning..Eating is all they need to do so any interference may be troublesome until they get the 'swallow it down ' part..
If they all eat sliced zuchinni it may be no problem at all ?
the main tank that the eggs are in atm has yellow labs and another male plec and 4 clown loaches which i think are the only fish that would eat the babies ...the only others are tiger barbs ...an upside down catfish ...a guppy and a danio a minnow and a tetra

I would pull them from that tank.. Everyone but the gups and danios will eat the fry.
The two would if they were big enough too.

I would pull them from that tank.. Everyone but the gups and danios will eat the fry.
The two would if they were big enough too.
well we got the new babies in with the older ones and they getting on fine ...dads not bothered about older ones in with the 2 day olds now 20180128_160637.jpgas you can see in pic babies with older ones all fine :)

thanks well excited about them all ....the little ones are getting colour already lol and only 2 days old lol
also our nitrates and nitrites are very low now just one up from zero on nitrites still doing 50% water changes every other day

Back
Top Bottom