ahhhh snail eggs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kish

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So I'm cleaning my tank today and as I moved the filter I see this nasty little egg sac! Creepy looking thing. Not sure if I want to keep it. So as I'm cleaning the evaporated marks I call myself being careful going around the sac, but I hit it and it fell off. What do I do now? I'm scared to touch it! Should I take it out and smush it if I don't want to keep it? Or if I do how am I going to get it back to a dry spot? Help me somebody please! Thanks in advance!

kish said:
So I'm cleaning my tank today and as I moved the filter I see this nasty little egg sac! Creepy looking thing. Not sure if I want to keep it. So as I'm cleaning the evaporated marks I call myself being careful going around the sac, but I hit it and it fell off. What do I do now? I'm scared to touch it! Should I take it out and smush it if I don't want to keep it? Or if I do how am I going to get it back to a dry spot? Help me somebody please! Thanks in advance!

I'm pretty sure any mystery snail eggs that get wet dye any way, my eggs got splashed with water and none of the outer eggs grew. Also I have another egg sac I need to get rid of I can't have more snails...

Yeah I guess we'll see. I like snails just not hundreds all at the same time :-[

Back
Top Bottom