albino bristlenose fry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zebbie

Aquarium Advice Regular
So a few weeks ago I noticed that I had little bristlenoses swimming everywhere. I need to rehome them. Anyone know what size I should wait for them to be before shipping? I want to rehome them as soon as I can, since they seem to eat a lot and I feel like I have to feed them blanched veggies vs waffers.

Now onto shipping them. Please anyone with info. I do have kordon bags and heat packs that my lfs sells in small packs. No styro board because the smallest thickness that any hardware store sells here is 1in and im estimating that I could line 4 boxes with it but it costs $18 here. They do sell that cotton looking material for attics/walls if thats safe. I once recieved a package from a forum member that shipped using it.

Okay, finally ill be offering these for free on the sales section once theyre big enough. But how does paypal work exactly when making sales? Ive only sold 2 things so far. Do I report the sales to my tax guy, even though im just charging shipping costs and not making profit?

Thanks in advance

No matter te cost, buy the styrofoam since its a difference between te fishes life. The fish should be packaged in a plastic fish bag, tripled layered, filled with pure oxygen. Then place it into te container, wrap it with newspaper, and tape those 24-48 hour heat packets on the top of the lid.

As for PayPal. Yea you need to claim your income. Uncle Sam alway wants his cut. Lol

When they get of size please let me know I am interested in taking 1or 2 Of them off your hands.

I wasnt really sure how paypal worked exactly when it came to raok excess items, fish, plants etc, thanks for the info. I dont want to lose money in the process of giving things away for free, so maybe the pet store can take in these little guys and a parent. How large should they be before I can give them away?

I can't answer your question about the size, but if u do decide to ship them i would like one!!

Back
Top Bottom