Albino corys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meliboouk

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi I just want to ask people who hav bred breed albino corys....I have had my corys lay eggs there's no problem there but 1 of my last 3 that survived is really white more then the others they all have the same mum and dad (they were from different batches though) all were brought up the same

I just want to no if anything is wrong with it as there my babies, I have added a pic but it might be hard to see as they are small still but it's the whitest one, please note they aren't the parents in the pic they are Babies one before white one after ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1428757933.741600.jpg

Sent from fish phone

I think it's fine, it probably got a Recessive gene as the other at a bit tannish, and it's a possibility that it will darken up in the future. There always a variety in nature, such as all Impala are not the tawny color, some are tanner or even a deep brownish.
As long as it eating, swimming, and being a normal Cory in speaking terms, no need to worry

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I think it's fine, it probably got a Recessive gene as the other at a bit tannish, and it's a possibility that it will darken up in the future. There always a variety in nature, such as all Impala are not the tawny color, some are tanner or even a deep brownish.
As long as it eating, swimming, and being a normal Cory in speaking terms, no need to worry

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

That's what I thought as long as it's doing the same as the others eatin swimming being a crazy cory then it's fine....but I just wanted to be sure as I wouldn't like to think it needed something (I can't wait till they get older and I can tell the sexes)

Sent from fish phone

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1429017140.942979.jpg

Hopefully this link works this time, this is the mum dad and 2/5 babies

Sent from fish phone

Back
Top Bottom