Albino frogs breeding help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

earlysteven

Aquarium Advice Freak
I've done freshwater for years and have had three albino frogs for almost two years in a ten gallon . We'll there starting to mate and I never see any eggs they just started croaking this past week . Any ideas on what's going on are the eggs hard to see?

You will deffinately know the eggs when you see them.what do you need help with? The eggs aren't the easiest to care for

Sent from my LT28at using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I know the eggs won't be easy but hey every fish freak wants to breed lol. My question is there anything I can do to help her lay eggs I mean there doing the business every night sometimes multiply times a day.

That's very normal, I've had a pair that bred for almost 3 months and nothing happened until one day I came home and my tank was covered with black eggs

I say give them their own tank with a sponge filter and super clean water. They'll sing and mate till they cover the tank in love hahaha and at least the eggs won't get sucked up if u have a sponge filter

I'll have to give it a shot there all by there selves but honestly I started a 150 gallon so haven't kept there water as clean as I should but I'm gonna get on it ten fold and get a sponge filter :)

Back
Top Bottom