Angelfishes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fazal

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Breeding angelfishes

Sent from my GT-S7270L using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Is there anyone out there breeding angelfishes?

Yup we had a whole thread about it. Its alot of work but you will have lotsa oppurtunities

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1412432093286.jpg
    1412432093286.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 87
Hello...its great to meet you guys...i was just looking for some answers about some new angelfish stock i just recieved....all of them are albinos...i bought them to out cross but i will like to breed them together first...is there any special care that js different from regular angelfishes that the albinos require?

Hey andy what types of angelfishes do you breed???

Hello...its great to meet you guys...i was just looking for some answers about some new angelfish stock i just recieved....all of them are albinos...i bought them to out cross but i will like to breed them together first...is there any special care that js different from regular angelfishes that the albinos require?

To my knowledge, ( as told to me by a breeder buddy who breeds them) the one most important difference is that they should be kept in subdued lighting when small as their eyes are not really adapted to bright lights. Second, I also believe that they produce a smaller fry so infusoria or other microscopic foods may need to be fed first before being able to feed them newly hatched brine shrimp.

As for what I am breeding, at the moment I have a Silver/ Silver veil pair, a Koi/ heavy black Koi pair and a dark marble male which will be paired with a heavy black Koi female once the male gets through quarantine. Once the building is set up, I have Black, Black veil, Zebra Lace veils and 1/2 blacks being held for me at a buddy's hatchery. I also have some Light marbles that I am raising for pairing as they get older.After that, I will be looking for Golds and gold marbles ( veils and straights). Once I have these, then I will see how many more pairs I can handle. (y)

I have alot of gold marbles,piloy blue,phillipene blue,blacks,platinum white,gold crowns,albino sunsets,albino pinoy blue, high red koi angelfishes...all of them are super veils with huge bodies...really beautiful fishes

I have a video on youtube... maybe you could check it out...its "freshwater angelfishes" under fazal shah....

I really love those half blacks...i have been looking for them in a long time but i still have not been abled to aquire any...here in the caribbean fishes do really well.....

Sure no problem....lol

Just a couple...lol

Attachments

• 1412711982209.jpg
    1412711982209.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 74
  • 1412712001223.jpg
    1412712001223.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 95
  • 1412712038801.jpg
    1412712038801.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 68
  • 1412712083069.jpg
    1412712083069.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 79
Those are some of the pics i have...but if you're around tonught around 6 i will send pics of my whole facility...and the fishes!

I'm in Trinidad and tobago...the twin islands...
I live on trinidad..lol

Are you coming to visit?lol....

Do you know any one who i could aquire some half blacks from???around a dozen...im even willing to trade if interested in what i have...

Back
Top Bottom