another preg? guppy thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_1497836_0_84ea2529d002a084ee372e5a80cdee19.jpg

Once she starts separating from the group and u c her all alone, then its pretty soon....I bred lots of guppies before and still do....had 4-5 batches in the first week that I bought mines

hi all :)
update of sorts but with new questions lol

She started Monday night (tube opened) so put her gently into fry tank, waited up till 4:30 am with her, my youngest kids wanted video... nothing but contractions!!!
she had 2 fry Wednesday had another and ate it yuck :(
she is still full but I put her back in main tank and sitting up at the heater with tube still open.... I thought she would have been finished by now poor thing is all stressed out and I have nowhere else to put her (I am sure she is happier in tank than birthing tank though so don't think seperating her again will help.
My tank is planted (real and fake) with plenty of hiding places for her and fry.

advice?
erm don't think guppy c-section is probable......

Jackie1966 said:
hi all :)
update of sorts but with new questions lol

She started Monday night (tube opened) so put her gently into fry tank, waited up till 4:30 am with her, my youngest kids wanted video... nothing but contractions!!!
she had 2 fry Wednesday had another and ate it yuck :(
she is still full but I put her back in main tank and sitting up at the heater with tube still open.... I thought she would have been finished by now poor thing is all stressed out and I have nowhere else to put her (I am sure she is happier in tank than birthing tank though so don't think seperating her again will help.
My tank is planted (real and fake) with plenty of hiding places for her and fry.

advice?
erm don't think guppy c-section is probable......

Put her in the main tank and let her have her babies there....then u can net them out...personally I leave all my fry with their parents and even tho some get eaten, they still have tons if babies...I think I got like 20 babies and I only have my guppies for 2 weeks

Back
Top Bottom