Another Pregnant Platy or something else?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

McClapyourhands

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have dealt with pregnant platies before, but i am unsure. I can't see the "spot" due to 20170723_194826.jpg20170723_194801.jpgher coloring and s20170723_194916.jpghe is a juvenile. The male has been chasing her lately. So I was hoping to get a second opinion...

I just had some mystery fry show up a little over a week ago. I didn't know any of them were pregnant, so I currently have 6 fry in my tank, but I think it was my other female who had them.
I included pictures of the fry. The "green latern" platy ( I think that is what it is called) with orange a black is the one I am questioning.20170723_194929.jpg

the lady pine is the best i got...i Ann inn vacation and my friend ours post sitting for us. She hasn't said anything about new fish

Hy can any one help me . I had bought 3 females of swordtail n I have 1 male of golden panda . So is there any chances of being mate between them

Hy can any one help me . I had bought 3 females of swordtail n I have 1 male of golden panda . So is there any chances of being mate between them

Golden pandas are mollies, unless there's a species of platy I'm unaware of. No chance of breeding between mollies and swordtails.

Back
Top Bottom