Anyone that has any info. On Stiphodon goby fry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captivatingfish

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Ok if anyone has any information or input on the best way to care for the fry please lmk. Aug. 13 I was feeding my Stiphodon goby tank there is the blue neon and the Stiphodon ornatus in the tank as I was feeding I noticed fry lots of them. I have pictures and video of them and they are still thriving and eating well but they have a slow growth rate as its been 3 weeks. There is no info. I could find other than they go through a marine phase before they go into freshwater, But my tank is freshwater and it is strictly gobies. I have had the rhinogobius rubromaculatus fry in there before and these do not look a thing like the fry. so the only option would be the stiphodon goby's anyone have any info. if they have ever had this happen & how to make sure they are getting all their needs met plmk.

Attachments

• gf1.jpg
    gf1.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 45
  • gf2.jpg
    gf2.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 58
Vinegar Eels are a great early food for fish which are really tiny.

You can culture baby brine shrimp, which would be a food I think would be helpful too and easy to get and hatch.

Some people like the kit which allows you to make shift a set up, most people feel 2 are better then you can be culturing new bbs every day small amounts but most fish love them!

There are lots of videos on how to make your own DIY hatching set up as well.

That is a very exciting thing to have happen in your tank!

Back
Top Bottom