Are my fish pregnant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You could try putting in water that's about the same temp but other than that, wait. Just use warmer water from the tap or put a heater in the water you want to add.

The only thing is that the warm water from the tap cools down by the time my water conditioner sets.

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

Although API makes great canister filters and water test kits, I'd leave water quality fixing and bacterial supplementation to Seachem. Their dechlorination product, Prime, works instantly. As soon as you put it in the water (2 drops per U.S. Gallon) you can add the water to the tank. This product also replaces and/or rebuilds the slime coat of fish and invertebrates.

Plus they have a product for everything, a water clarifier, supplemental bacteria, filter media (Carbon, porous materials for bacterial growth, etc.), plant food, fish food, coral food, gravel, sand, gravel/sand that helps plants grow, some of the best medication available, brackish salt, marine salt, pH buffers, and test kits.

I'll check it out, I just noticed that the liquid is running low, thanks for the heads-up;) Also, do you think the molly or the other female might give birth again? They're chasing each other and the other fish around the tank and are sitting in little 'dens' in the gravel. View attachment 247918View attachment 247919 sorry about the blurriness my ipod has bad photo quality

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

Back
Top Bottom