Are my fish pregnant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The first two pictures are a yes, the third one is a no. Neon tetras lay eggs and it's not likely that if they do that the eggs will survive. Mollies however give live birth, and the fry have a much greater survival chance.

How long are they pregnant for

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405463439.455416.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405463477.489266.jpg
What about these

Yes and yes! I have the same white molly species and I had a similar angel:p Also, my plant looks like yours. This is so funny lol ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405464135.393556.jpg angel before she died this morning:( ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405464159.200400.jpg molly right now ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405464186.259940.jpg similar plantXD

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

They seem to have been pregnant for months now

Why?

Good :) Just let it be known that Mollies are particularly sensitive to diseases lol, so that's probably why Dory didn't make it. But if everyone else looks okay, things should be good :D

ISTROM! ISTROM ISTROM ISTROM ISTROM!!!!! I FOUND MOLLY BABIES IN MY TANK OH MY GOSH!!!!!

I decided to give the ornaments a wash today (we still haven't bought the plants :( ) and then I saw two little black lines darting around. For a second I thought they were just debris but then I noticed and I was like MOM MOM MOM WE HAVE BABY MOLLIES!!!!!!!!! I recently bought two females from the pet store and then I guess she had her little ones last night or this morning. I managed to scoop out one with the cup and then the gourami ALMOST ATE THE POOR SECOND ONE! I put them into the breeding net thing and decided that there must be more. We removed the log and just barely caught the last one and I just had to tell you. I was so devastated after the loss of my white molly that I'm just so super excited and grateful that I found these. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1408894654.874866.jpg There are only three but I'm just so happy I don't even care that the rest were probably eaten. Okay I probably do but I'm SOOOO HAPPY! Istrom you must help me with these babies.....please please please! Thank you!!!!!

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

Back
Top Bottom