Are my guppies pregnant?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
im sorry, agree istrom is very helpful and knowledgeable. I am very sorry you lost your molly. i guess that answers the question as to my pregnant one now. i guess i will wait it out and see if fate turns for her. she does not seem to be suffering. just blah.. dang. i feel like i am more of a harm than ahelp to these little guys now

im sorry, agree istrom is very helpful and knowledgeable. I am very sorry you lost your molly. i guess that answers the question as to my pregnant one now. i guess i will wait it out and see if fate turns for her. she does not seem to be suffering. just blah.. dang. i feel like i am more of a harm than ahelp to these little guys now

Thank you. She's in a safer place now. I couldn't stand her dying but I couldn't bring myself to put her to sleep. Don't worry, I felt the same when my fish all started dying. They'll be better soon:) It's not us, it's just the way of life. It happens but one day the burden if dying fish WILL be gone and you'll have an amazing tank. Good luck.

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

I sure hope so. As I said I'm done with guppies. I'll stick to the tetras I have a few different ones and no issues. Keeping my fingers crossed. Tested water and it's right where it should be. Hopefully all stays well and the guppies are able to carry the fry and deliver w/o any problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I started just like you did, amy. I got guppies and a couple other odd fish, and the guppies kept dying so I stopped trying to keep them. But now where I am (Instead of a single 10 gallon, three 55s, three 10s, and a 20) my guppies are doing great and I've almost bred my own strain of them :) It'll get there someday.

HOLY CATS THATS ALLOT OF TANKS!!!!! Thank you for your inspiring words. I have really read allot the past 2 weeks, and learned allot with much more to learn. Its a slow process, I jumped in thinking oh this will be pretty easy. Thankfully I enjoy it as much as I do. As i have mentioned i wanted to breed the guppies, and that i have several tetras (different kinds). my daughter and i seem to be doing well with the tetras and enjoy them. we also have a 10 gallon with an albino african frog w/ a couple med size goldfish. ( i did bring the kois to the store for a credit). so for now guppies are not my thing, maybe we will try again. but what i have left of them will not be replaced. i also worry about my 6yr old always seeing them die. i want her to feel comfortable and count on them being here. she has a very large part in this hobby also . it is for both of us. she has jobs to do and rule to follow with them. She is great with them.

Back
Top Bottom