Are these cory eggs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jlbfish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a 28 gallon tank with ramshorn snails, assassin snails, corydoras, Threadfin rainbow fish and neon tetras. My best guess after research is these are Cory eggs but wanted to ask those who may know better.

Thanks!
Jana

Attachments

• image-2914096695.jpg
    image-2914096695.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 132
Look like they could be cory eggs.

I have had albino cats that had eggs many times and they looked just like your picture. I even scrapped some of the eggs into a cup of aquarium water and put them into another tank and I got about 35 hatched babies ( I always give my baby fish to a school teacher who has many tanks)

They definitely look like Cory eggs. The ones with the black dots are viable, the ones that stay white aren't. They need plenty of oxygen in the water and good water movement otherwise they go mouldy. :)

They definitely look like Cory eggs. The ones with the black dots are viable, the ones that stay white aren't. They need plenty of oxygen in the water and good water movement otherwise they go mouldy. :)

Good to know, my cory is at it this morning, so I might have a look and try transferring some to the 25 litre ..

Good to know, my cory is at it this morning, so I might have a look and try transferring some to the 25 litre ..
Move them quick if you want fry, the cory(s) will eat them. A breeding need to great for the eggs. It allows water flow around the eggs. They will start to hatch in 3-5 days....

Move them quick if you want fry, the cory(s) will eat them. A breeding need to great for the eggs. It allows water flow around the eggs. They will start to hatch in 3-5 days....

Thanks, I did manage to razor about a dozen off and into the 25 litre , let's see if they hatch, last time I saved some I don't think they were fertilised ..

Back
Top Bottom