Are these jd eggs fertilized?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tobykourtney

Aquarium Advice Addict
Like the title says are these eggs fertilized any help would be appreciated

image-7383820.jpg

I noticed them Thursday morning so ill check tomorrow morning and see. A few of them are white.

If this is the fishes first batch it may not work out usually by the second batch they have it down pact it always takes my fish atleast 2 tries

If this is the fishes first batch it may not work out usually by the second batch they have it down pact it always takes my fish atleast 2 tries

It's there 4th try and they hatched on Saturday.

nice good job i would love to see pics

image-27112407.jpg

Pretty hard to see but it's the big brown lump inside the cave.ill keep this thread updated on how they are doing. I'm making a acrylic divider to section off about a foot of the tank when they get big enough to fend for themselves ill put it in the tank and put the parents on the bigger side and pups on the other side.

I want an EB Jack Dempsey so badly! I was thinking about trying to breed normals until I get a pair of Blues.

Anyone know the average ratio for blue:normal JD's?

I want an EB Jack Dempsey so badly! I was thinking about trying to breed normals until I get a pair of Blues.

Anyone know the average ratio for blue:normal JD's?

Not avery good chance

Back
Top Bottom