Baby Cory Feeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zamboni

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So, currently I have a few baby Corys in a breeder net inside my main tank. Ive been just crunching up flakes really finely and giving them those, as well as having them on liquifry. However they are starting to increase in size, so I'm wondering at what age should i stop giving them liquifry?

Ive searched various forums and found plenty of different information on foods you can feed young corys (liquifry, hikari first bites, crunched up sinking wafers, etc.). But what I couldn't find was some sort of guidelines as to when and at what age is best to feed them what foods.

For example, once they start growing up is it a good idea to get them off liquifry and onto more solid foods? If so, what is a good starting point? I'm probably going to try them on first bites next but just wondering if there is any sort of guide out there to follow until they progress onto the diet of a grown up.

As of right now, mine are roughly between 2 and 3 weeks old if that helps.

:thanks:

Newly hatched baby brine shrimp? Then as they get bigger increase the sizes of the shrimp.

Back
Top Bottom