Baby longfin zebra danio!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have also bought it from petsmart so that is odd.. but also.. they may have more in store than what is advertised online.. i think the one you are seeing is a bit more expensive.. i actually got mine for a steal from the exotic petstore.. only had to pay $2.50

I have also bought it from petsmart so that is odd.. but also.. they may have more in store than what is advertised online.. i think the one you are seeing is a bit more expensive.. i actually got mine for a steal from the exotic petstore.. only had to pay $2.50

I will check it out thanks !

Danio fry hanging in there but now staying at the top of water instead of bottom assuming that's a good thing though!

image-3616899785.jpg

image-214388708.jpg

The set up. Small heater keeping temp at 72-73*f
And the air pump from my small tetra wisper.

image-2437900184.jpg

Being out and about is always a good thing :) they gotta get their little swimmers ready for the big tank !

Could I move the fry from a 2 gallon tank to this container my moss ball came in? I washed it under warm tap water then filled it with treated water ?

I think it would be easier to monitor him in here .

image-735840678.jpg

With as small as he is im sure it would be fine. As for your other question i have no idea i have livebearers

Ya ill try I mean the odds of a single fry making it I assume is improbably because I mean that's why fish have so many off sprint because the majority won't make it

If you do everything right and meet the needs of the little one it should be just fine.. just do your best :) if you lose it dont blame yourself.

I usually just dip my finger in and sprinkle whatever comes up.. but ive never had only one fry before lol. Sprinkle a tiny bit like the size of a dime over the top of the water nd whatever is left on your finger try to get back in the bag

I'm having the hardest time wih his powder food like how am I supposed to get a small amount lol!

Just a suggestion. Try dipping a tooth pick in the tank then dip in the food then dip it in the tank again. The excess can be removed by siphoning it out using an airline tubing

Just a suggestion. Try dipping a tooth pick in the tank then dip in the food then dip it in the tank again. The excess can be removed by siphoning it out using an airline tubing

Ill probably fashion together a smaller vac with some airline tubing good idea thanks !

I dont usually have excess... i usually get anywhere from 10 to 50 fry so i nevver need a cleanup crew... plus they were in the breeder net so all the other fish would sit below and wait for the scraps

I was going to get a breeder net for this fry but he would fit right through the darn holes .

Back
Top Bottom