Betta Breeders in the US?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nervousdog

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello everyone,

My wife and I are considering buying a Crowntail from a breeder soon. We have searched for breeders websites but aren't finding much. A lot of places are overseas and shipping is expensive. Also we really would like to see pics of the actual betta we will be getting.

Does anyone here breed and sell bettas? Or do you have a favorite website that you buy from? Any help in finding a breeder is much appreciated. Breeders in the Metro Detroit or Ann Arbor, MI area would be great since we could actually go pick him up, but any US breeder that ships is helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Rob

Check out the Regional Aquatic Life Breeders Directory at http://albd.our-oasis.net/
This is a fairly new web site set up for all breeders to list what they are breeding and what they have for sale.
I am a mod there and think this is going to be a very useful site.

Aside from checking out Regional Aquatic Life Breeders Directory, contact BettaCove. She is a member here and breeds bettas in Canada. She may know someone who breeds closer to you.

You might try www.bettatalk.com. She ships from LA (or close to there), and she has a lot of pictures of her bettas. I'm not sure if it general practice for her to show pictures of every one she sells, but she might be willing to take a few pictures so you can make a selection if asked.

Good luck.

aquabid also works. theres a ton of bettas on there. price may go up pretty high or stay low if your lucky. i bought a ct betta here for like 6.99 or 7.99 cant remember

Back
Top Bottom