Betta brreeding outcomes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mahsfish

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I would like to know what fry I could expect from these 2 spawns and any tips would be nice as I haven't had a successful spawn yet. Just 2 failed attempts. (Diff. Bettas in other attempts)

M: HM red blue dragon(rosetail) X F: pk fighter
M: HM super red X F: PK fighter

I haven't done a female fighter before are they harder to breed. I also have a fighter male but the only female I have is the fighter so those are the only combos.

I would like to know what fry I could expect from these 2 spawns and any tips would be nice as I haven't had a successful spawn yet. Just 2 failed attempts. (Diff. Bettas in other attempts)

M: HM red blue dragon(rosetail) X F: pk fighter
M: HM super red X F: PK fighter

I haven't done a female fighter before are they harder to breed. I also have a fighter male but the only female I have is the fighter so those are the only combos.

The only way to accurately tell you what to expect is to know exactly what the genetic makeups are to the parents. Unless you know this, it's all a crapshoot. I had one pair ( Singletail male x delta female) that produced singletails, deltatails, Halfmoons and a couple of Doubletails. Forget about the colors, there were tons. lol I'd suggest you just enjoy the adventure and wait to see what happens. Remember, a good Betta's pattern doesn't alway show a full pattern until the fish are almost a year old. I've also had some that were gorgeous as youngsters but not so pretty when they matured. As I said, it's a crapshoot ;)

Good luck with the spawns (y)

Ok thanks. And any body have experience of breeding a fighter strain female to a hm male. Are they really agressive? And any pointer for breeding and useful tips.

Back
Top Bottom