BIG Fry?!!!???!!!???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
R

Rudy_627

ok i haev 3 fry left and they are about 1 centimeter big (my estimated guess for now) and i just wanna know is that unusual for them to grow that fast in like 3 days?

just wondering

Depends on the species... if they're Arrowana fry, no. If they're guppy/platy/molly fry, yes. You probably had two different spawns in there. Fry grow fast, but not that fast.

Yes i have a 3 mollies(now 6) 2 females 1 male

the molly fry are just AMAZING!!!! they are gigantic

i just feel that it is unusual for something like that to happen

do all the molly fry grow that big?????

cause also i need to know when the fry are big enough for them to come out of hiding?

like what size they have to be ect. ect.

cause also i need to know when the fry are big enough for them to come out of hiding?

Basically when they are too large to fit into the mouths of your other mollies. lol. If you don't have many plants in your tank yet, get some more and stick them around where the mollies are hanging around. This may coax them into swimming a little farther from 'home' as long as they still feel safe.

you want gigantic fry ... get Ameca Splendins. They have the biggest fry i have seen in live bearing fish.

really?

wow

but my molly fry sometimes leave thier 'home'

i just need to be careful and shoo the big fish away with the net(only did that about 2 times)

Back
Top Bottom