Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Breeding
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-21-2012, 04:09 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to ocminpin Send a message via Yahoo to ocminpin Send a message via Skype™ to ocminpin
Black Molly Getting Close?

This is Vixen! I got her for Christmas on Dec 24th and she had a teeny baby bump...
Saw her right now... She's gotten a lot bigger suddenly.
How close would you say she is? She's a LOT smaller than my other mollies..

Attachment 72310

Attachment 72311

Attachment 72312

Old 01-21-2012, 04:59 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice FINatic

congrats! you will be a fishy momma soon! hehe! not sure, but I have heard people to say they are close when they are kinda squared off. look at her from the front and you will see it.

Old 01-21-2012, 05:10 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to ocminpin Send a message via Yahoo to ocminpin Send a message via Skype™ to ocminpin
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherW
congrats! you will be a fishy momma soon! hehe! not sure, but I have heard people to say they are close when they are kinda squared off. look at her from the front and you will see it.
Ive been able to tell with my Dalmatian Creamsicle, and Silver Mollies, but she's also so much smaller and petite. My platy threw me for a loop when she gave birth and she wasn't square.. Wish they had a turkey button

Tags
black molly, molly

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com