Cardinal tetra breeding advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

conor

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi guys,
I have 9 cardinal tetras and 2 angels I never got any of them to breed but the angels are on there second spawn and doing well.

Tonight i was feeding and noticed that one of my tetras is very big around the stomach tbh i haven't been paying much attention to them lately as the angels have stole the lime light with there spawning and they just stayed in the corner out of the way.

Would she be ready to spawn? and if she is what do i need to do? I don't even know how to sex them to try pair her off with a male. Are there any threads or pages that you could direct me to like the "wigglers at last" thread for the angels?

I went searching and couldn't find much here but found this on google for any one else that is interested
Breed 500 or more Cardinal Tetras

And before any one says any thing i know i am answering my own post but still welcome any other advice from experienced people and hope that some of you get some use out of the above info

Back
Top Bottom