Come ON mama!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ocminpin said:
She's never gonna DO ANYTHING... I've officially lost hope and I'm putting her back!!!

Are my eyes crossed and crooked or something?? Is she not square? :)
Actually she doesn't look that square.. More of puffy rounded....

I guess just a fat fish? Lol

I didn't think it was possible for 2 adults and one 11 wk old juvie to eat all the babies born... Perhaps she only had a few...

she does look less square than before! Weird...I don't know what to tell you! My molly has given birth twice, and each time I was totally caught off guard. Guess I'm not the best with fish pregnancies.

Cruella and Suki my Creamsicle are arguing again... Miss Cruella is the alpha girl of the tank and she's been chasing everyone tonight... Maybe there's something in there to be born alive. Hmm...

cheeky_monkey said:
The day you stop watching her and waiting for her to birth - she will ;)

I had given up and moved her back to 29g until my girlfriend (ya, HA!) said, "Cruella is square and darting around the tank chasing everyone away! I bet she has them tonight!"

ocminpin said:
I had given up and moved her back to 29g until my girlfriend (ya, HA!) said, "Cruella is square and darting around the tank chasing everyone away! I bet she has them tonight!"

Well at least she helped! :)

View attachment 65054

After all the stress, This is almost laughable at this point... Took a pic just to post and roll my eyes at whatever she thinks she's doing holding these babies in for...
Guess Cruella didn't want her little aqua puppies after all!!

Wow idk what's going on with that, is she a young mom or has she had alot of births already?

Big-j said:
Wow idk what's going on with that, is she a young mom or has she had alot of births already?

She came to me adult sized and pregnant... She gave birth to 40ish fry within a week on Sept 19th. She's had another batch since on October 28th... To me that put her end of Nov, surely 1st wk in Dec... Especially when she was so huge.. Look at 1st post pic! Haha she's being a stinker... Sure is affectionate though... She comes up and rubs on my fingers and will sit in my hand if I cup it... She has taken to chasing the others away if she's near my hand.
I bet I could SO teach her tricks! :)

She sounds pretty fun :) I hope she drops soon lol I'm sure youve been ready for a long time lol

Fishies86 said:
You sure shes not a balloon molly ;) hope she has them soon!

Ya really sure! She always leans out dramatically after birthing... No leaning this time OR babies.. I'm about to xray her! LOL!

Back
Top Bottom