Confusing Possible Pregnancy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

prettylatte

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi!
I've bred guppies in the past and I've had guppies for about 2-3 months now since I've started again. I have a 15 gallon tank with 2 females and oneImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394756209.596191.jpg beautiful male and they have been clearly mating. One of my females (grey snakeskin) started having a gravid spot like 32 days ago and she hasn't gotten any bigger and her gravid spot hasn't changed besides getting a little darker. I also have a blonde guppy that has had a faint gravid spot and has gotten huge within 16 days and now she's tiny again, what's wrong? All the guppies seem completely healthy and are very active.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394756338.237551.jpg
Thanks soo much, it means a ton!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394756283.128111.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394756283.128111.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 49
Maybe they got un pregnant? Lol.. I have been breeding guppies for a month and haven't had this problem!

Haha possibly! Well do they look pregnant at all in the first place? If so, how far along?

are you sure they didn't eat the babies?

Sent from my N9510 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

are you sure they didn't eat the babies?

Sent from my N9510 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks! That could be a possibility! At that time I had only 1 female per male so I'm thinking they got stressed and the eggs got reabsorbed ?

Back
Top Bottom