Convict Wigglers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I had been shining a bright LED flashlight on the eggs/wigglers to check how they were doing ._. I did it about once every two hours for the entire time they had them.

That could have been the problem. Think of it this way, How would you like to have someone shining a bright light at you every couple of hours to see what you were doing? It would make you a little paranoid I suspect. ;)
As suggested, try to observe from afar and not get too close. Thankfully, their actions will tell you what's going on so you don;t need to be so "up close and personal." :brows: If they both are protecting one spot, there are either eggs or wigglers there. If one is "dancing" and the other is looking, "it" hasn't happened yet.

Better luck next spawn ( and I don;t doubt there will be a next spawn. (y))

Keep us posted :)

Will do (y) I guessed that they were going to lay eggs last time the night before it happened, so hopefully with this new knowledge I can take action (to not take action ;) ) before it is too late.

Update: They laid new eggs, and I didn't bother them at all for the entire time that they were incubating and while they were wigglers. They are gone now and the circumstances have not changed in the tank at all. I'm not sure what the problem could be, please help! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Back
Top Bottom