Coralbandits RAMS?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How's this working out???

You are pretty hard water right?

Well, some of the eggs look clear more than white. Might be something? Otherwise, bad. My water is around 4 KH 8 GH. Not too hard maybe just just a little too hard. That, or my male is still getting it wrong. Is there any way to tell?

Well, some of the eggs look clear more than white. Might be something? Otherwise, bad. My water is around 4 KH 8 GH. Not too hard maybe just just a little too hard. That, or my male is still getting it wrong. Is there any way to tell?

I would say give it a day and see if they are still there, but they eat them out of inexperience too:confused:

I would say give it a day and see if they are still there, but they eat them out of inexperience too:confused:

Mine have yet to eat them out of experience until beyond the point they would have hatched. So I dunno. Male is either doing something wrong fertilizing or the water is too hard.

Not being bright white is a good sign.
You are not too hard for most,but match my tap( I remember now).
I hope they work out.
Like Gillie said they often eat eggs but being alone you stand better chance then most IMO.
Thanks for replying,,keep me in the loop!

More ram eggs! I'm fairly certain most of these are good. But of course, the angelfish are in the 20 gallon so I'm going to leave them in and hope the parents can get it right.

Got another pair available coral bandit?
I have a dozen Cardinal tetras been in there a few days and are now awaiting the pair of GBR's.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Got another pair available coral bandit?
I have a dozen Cardinal tetras been in there a few days and are now awaiting the pair of GBR's.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Of course I still have pairs!

PM sent.

Back
Top Bottom