Cory breeding frenzy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Markusroberts

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
On Saturday I did a 50% cold water change in my tank to try get my bn plecos in the mood, I've not yet got my bns to breed or in any type of mood to breed but my peppered corys are laying eggs everywhere after 2 hours of my water change I go upstairs to my tank and I see eggs everywhere on the sides of my tank I go downstairs to grab a razor then end up going to a cigarette go back to find my guppies are eating the eggs, I get the last two eggs left put them in a breeding net and give them a feed before I leave for two days.

I come home today to find pretty much half the side covered I got the razor out and got as many eggs and put them in the net, with doing his in see two tiny fish in the net so my guessing is they've already hatched from Saturday.

Now back to bns I've given them courette and cucumber everyone for about a week and they have been munching on bloodworm as it's a community tank and done 50% water change I have plenty of caves can anyone help please

AquaTanked

I accidently encouraged my bns to breed after a 75% water change and putting driftwood in and having the temp at 26-27 degrees

Sent from my LG-E460f using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom