Cory Cat Help!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What did your Cory look like before laying eggs - i can't post pics right now but my 2 Cory's have the "big chest?" "Big belly" hard to swim too - I have one picture in my profile of the orange lazer with this affliction. No eggs - ever - have been layed

What did your Cory look like before laying eggs - i can't post pics right now but my 2 Cory's have the "big chest?" "Big belly" hard to swim too - I have one picture in my profile of the orange lazer with this affliction. No eggs - ever - have been layed

When you can you should post a pic. My females belly looks sort of lumpy when she's full of eggs. (The underside of the belly, she doesn't get insanely wide)

There is a picture of my orange lazer on my profile 40 gallon --- if I try to post picture it says I've reached my 'Quota'

I am on my 6th batch of Albino Cory Cat eggs. The first few I got nothing to hatch, then I got one to hatch and it disappeared. I finally got one to hatch and I put it in another small tank and now its back with parents and almost 1" long.
I also have 5 babies that hatched from eggs I just dropped into the smaller tank, they are doing really well. almost 3/4" long now and I just dropped more eggs into the tank, I have seen a very small baby that hatched from that batch too..
I collect the eggs into a small cup and move water and eggs to the other tank,
Good luck,

Back
Top Bottom