Cory eggs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kat fish

Aquarium Advice Newbie
My bronze cory's have spawned in the tank for the 1st time. I have moved some of the eggs into a nursery net that hangs in the tank that has 1 baby molly in it. Will the fry be ok there if they hatch ? I think the eggs are fertile and have no signs of fungus yet. I found the eggs yesterday morning but don't know when they were laid. I have put extra air in the tank and turned temp up to 26 degrees so am hoping they will hatch :)

Good job! :(y): I'm pretty sure you're doing well! Make sure to add some to add something that protects the eggs from fungus. Remember to remove the White ones

Eggs

They are a sort of white colour... with a black spot in them. I put some anti fungus stuff in. Nothing hatched yet....:fish2:

They are a sort of white colour... with a black spot in them. I put some anti fungus stuff in. Nothing hatched yet....:fish2:

I'm not sure if that's good or not? Sometimes the eggs can be White. Other times it can mean they're infertile :(

Eggs.....

I think they hatched. They had all disappeared when I woke up this morning. Nothing that I could see in the tank and the ones I had in the nursery net no sign of anything. I also had 9 baby mollies born yesterday too so they were in there. I think they hatched and the fry got eaten :( I had to clean the filter aswell so probably some got sucked up. Will try again after Xmas and keep the eggs separate next time :fish1:

Back
Top Bottom