cory eggs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know if you can see it but here is one of the eggs and it has a little black dot inside it :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130114_152435.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130114_152435.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 73
Awesome! Congrats! I have 2 that hatched within the last few days and I have 4 that should be hatching today or tomorrow........yay!

BTW hatching can happen 2-7 days as I have read and you can purchase Hikari first bites for them and feed 3-4x daily but also keep water PRESTINE...I leave food for 30 minutes then clean with a turkey baster then replace water from my main tank...mine love it.....happy hatching

Awesome! Congrats! I have 2 that hatched within the last few days and I have 4 that should be hatching today or tomorrow........yay! BTW hatching can happen 2-7 days as I have read.....happy hatching

Aww :) happy hatching! Lol and thanks.. should expect mine tomorrow or day after then perhaps :)

With baby cories I've also found powdering flake food to work. Also remember you will need to feed often

With baby cories I've also found powdering flake food to work. Also remember you will need to feed often

I have the tetra baby food.. which is basically a powdered flake food but has more protein in it :)

Aww :) happy hatching! Lol and thanks.. should expect mine tomorrow or day after then perhaps :)

Fingers crossed you will see your babies today......hehehhehe my cory males are over here flirting again.....lol:brows::lol: and I need to do a pwc so I know whats going to happen.....

Fingers crossed you will see your babies today......hehehhehe my cory males are over here flirting again.....lol:brows::lol: and I need to do a pwc so I know whats going to happen.....

hehe could be more little ones on the way :) I wish you luck with your water change.. I need to do one soon too

Back
Top Bottom