CRUELLA is STUFFED with babies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ocminpin said:
Don't know... She's bigger than before yet last time she held on way long for 52 days! Normal is 30ish for live bearers..

Wow! She's gunna have a whole lotta babies lol

paytertot said:
Hahaha! What are u going to do with the fry?

I have 6 female mollies... 2 on regular birthing rotation. I sell the fry to my LFS...
Last batch they bought 25 for $10
I also have them up on Craigslist... No bites from there yet though..

animalzrok2 said:
WHAT??? you cant find them??

They appear to all have been eaten.
I lifted the big colosseum and the betta cave and nothing in there... Looked closely for awhile against the gravel rock and around the base of plants... NOTHING...
I'm awaiting black waste from my mollies. Always know babies were eaten when there's black waste.

I found a fry in the main tank that is bigger and already has it's spots! Cruella gave birth on the 16th/17th.... I'm assuming this baby is hers OR it could be Angel's from last month... Off it went to the fry tank.. This little miracle managed to survive 5 mollies and a BETTA!

I don't have a lot to add to the thread but I really am enjoying following your journey, when I had a tank a few years back I loved my mollies and their babies! I have some in my tank now but seem to have forgotten all I knew...lol!

Back
Top Bottom