CRUELLA Preggo again :-)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The topic of this thread is discussion and updates on ocminpin's molly Cruella. Chit chat and discussions of others' fish do not belong in this thread. If you would like to chat, that's fine- we have a chat room for that. Thank you.

ocminpin said:
I was able to save 44 out of my main tank when I woke up in the morning... PRIOR to adding my betta... Post betta = 1-2 live fry MAYBE...

What she's had them??? Piccies please!!! :)

I think she meant when she held for 52 days...? Right? ^^

One warning has been issued to stay on topic. This is the second warning to stay on the topic of the Op's molly. A third warning will not occur, the thread will be closed if off topic posts start up again.

Lets please not get my thread closed...please stay on topic of Cruella.

She is looking bigger tonight and harder... I fed bloodworms which she flew after devouring..

About that blood worms thing, this was my whole mental image:

Cruella! The demon blood worms are attacking! You must eat them to protect the babies!

On it! Nom nom nom nom nom ^______^

*burp* whoops! I ate to fast, tee hee!

And for your fishie, keep feeding her so she will be less likely to eat the babies when she has them! (I felt inclined to remind you) :)

Cruella is playing games again!! Noooo babies! Tho she does seem happy by herself in the tank. She goes from playing in the bubbles from bubble strip to hanging by the heater.
I told her I wasn't putting her back until she has them. The night she gets put back she will burst overnight and babies will be eaten.

At this point I'm projecting April Fools Day just for a laugh on me! :)

Lol that would be great if they were born on April 1st! Can't wait to see the babies :)

Starka said:
Lol that would be great if they were born on April 1st! Can't wait to see the babies :)

She sure takes her time... But on the other hand she's looked like that, I've moved her and she's started within 6 hrs.
I got her a new heater in mail yesterday and told her she'd better appreciate me... Haha :)

Haha you have the same problem I do! Mine's just taking her time, she won't have the babies either! How would you get her to have them? I'm fresh out of ideas! And she's a week overdue if I'm correct on the size of her!

April is coming up fast! Maybe Mine's following your example! I hope the babies are happy and healthy and listen to you! Haha :)

alia258 said:
Haha you have the same problem I do! Mine's just taking her time, she won't have the babies either! How would you get her to have them? I'm fresh out of ideas! And she's a week overdue if I'm correct on the size of her!

April is coming up fast! Maybe Mine's following your example! I hope the babies are happy and healthy and listen to you! Haha :)

You can't make em! Haha! Rising temp didn't do anything... Water changes don't do anything.
She'll have em when she has em... Or as my 6 yr old son says... "Mom has she pooped her babies out yet?"

raising the water template. slightly and doing water changes are the only things I've heard that might encourage a fish to give birth

rreekers said:
raising the water template. slightly and doing water changes are the only things I've heard that might encourage a fish to give birth

Ya... Nada... Oh well.. At least I know they won't be eaten in there.

This is her just now.

image-3300170646.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom