Does anyone know !!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Italy592

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm setting up a Baracuda tank for my friend any advice can anyone give me on these fish !!!!! How to breed them ??

They are cool. I googled them. Its gotta be a big tank. Are you just getting one? I was reading they like to be in schools

Really I never knew that either n I'm getting one I heard their very aggressive !!!! N second you ever find out how or how much to ship those fish I tried finding out I couldn't but I know ups does do it

I couldn't find out either. I'm sure it will be much easier after Christmas. I think its anywhere from 40 to 70 $$. That's just what I've seen shipping priced at though.

Ok well yeah after january 6th would be best does that work for you ??

Happy a Merry Christmas eve but can't wait for them to be here thank you again for choosing me !!!!

I gotcha. You mean Ctenolucius hujeta. I was not aware that this fish even existed. They lookd pretty neat, but I read they reach over 2 feet long, so a school of them will need a pretty darn HUGE tank. They are also supposed to mostly want to eat live food, so that would be quite a challenge.

Ok, so while I was researching I found multiple species called a freshwater barracuda, so a latin name would be helpful in this case. The Spotted Cachorro (Acestrorhynchus falcatus) is also called a freshwater barracuda, but it only reaches like 11 inches.

Yeah, I saw that too. I think they looked pretty cool, I was just making sure the OP meant those and not the Ctenolucius hujeta.

Back
Top Bottom