Eggs?!?!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alia258

Aquarium Advice Addict
Neons eggs are transparent so I doubt it is that...maybe just poop or something

Oh okay, if they're not neons eggs then they're not anything else, cuz the only other breeding pair in my tank are 3 guppies and they're livebearers (and one is due soon!) ^^

Warning: this post is about the OPs possible eggs, not what fish you have. Stay on the original topic and no hijacking for the sake of chit chat.

I just looked up corys breeding and it says they arent too hard to breed but I didnt see anything about what the eggs looked like...but it says they are hard but it is probably just poop...Im sorry :/ eggs and babies are exciting tho!! You will have to post some pictures of the guppies when they come!! So cute!

alia258 said:
Hese could possibly be neon tetra eggs, but it can also be poop, bu they were all together and very similarly shaped, so I thought id get a second opinion:

Any ideas? If they are eggs, they're either neon tetras (I have three of those guys) or some cory eggs (I'm pretty sure spot is a girl, that was my original assumption anyway) but my money is on the neon tetras ^^

I can't see anything.

It's not eggs, and it's a bit of a let down *sigh* why is this guy warning me about saying that my guppies have preggo-ness? I was only explaining that they aren't the ones that laid that eggs.

Back
Top Bottom