El preggo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishguy1997

Aquarium Advice Freak
My female guppy that gave birth like 4 weeks ago. Looks ready to pop IMO. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• image-3412596588.jpg
    image-3412596588.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 69
Looks like she is getting ready to pop. Mine usually produce fry every 27-30 days or so

Thanks I'm hoping to get more fry then last time I want to start selective breeding my guppies to I have a batch of fry now that are 4 weeks old who are just started to get a little color.... I want to breed one of those females with my male lyre tail just have like 6 more weeks hopefully for them to become colorful and male or female....

So confused? I went over to the tank and she was flat she doesn't even look to be the slightest of pregnant!

Fishguy1997 said:
So confused? I went over to the tank and she was flat she doesn't even look to be the slightest of pregnant!

Mine did that too and I eventually found the fry in my gravel. I had waited a few days and stirred the gravel and it was like they hatched and came up. I have a 10 gallon breeder tank that I use. I have it sectioned off so I can separate the mother once she has gave birth.

Back
Top Bottom