female bnp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishkeeper90

Aquarium Advice Freak
would a female bristlenose eat another females babies or is it just males that would eat another males babies

I wouldn't think so, ive kept female and male bnp with babies together and didn't see any getting eaten.

I wouldn't think so, ive kept female and male bnp with babies together and didn't see any getting eaten.
i mean if we had 2 females and a male in a tank the other female wont eat the other females babies ....

Have to agree with Tuna. I keep 2 males with 3-5 females in a tank and my males don't keep their eggs in their caves and I don't lose spawns. Just keep the breeders well fed. (y)

Have to agree with Tuna. I keep 2 males with 3-5 females in a tank and my males don't keep their eggs in their caves and I don't lose spawns. Just keep the breeders well fed. (y)
so another male wont eat another males babies too then i thought they would do especially with only one female to 2 males

Reread my comment. I keep more females than males together not more males than females. 2 males will probably fight if there is only 1 female.

Back
Top Bottom