Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Breeding
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-18-2014, 09:04 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

First fishtank+possible pregnancies = needs advice ;)

hi everyone. I am looking for some advice about my beautiful dark creamsicle molly. Her name is Robyn!
I also have another lighter Creamsicle by the name of Lemon. I believe both of them could be pregnant.
My concern is Robin, she has been laying at the bottom of my tank for the past two days barely moving barely eating unless I go up to the tank and then she starts swimming fast like a snake way. I put her in a breeder net but took her out within hours because I felt really bad for her she looks severely depressed.
She was my first fish and I have had her for almost a year I just upgraded to a 10 gallon and I have lemon and Robin two male Guppies and two neons. I really don't want anything happening to her ;(
Any advice is appreciated beyond full depth thank you in advance for any advice or help

Old 03-18-2014, 07:33 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

What are the water parameters?

Sent from my N9510 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Tags
advice, first fish, fish, tan, tank

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com