First time Guppy dad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

warthog76za

Aquarium Advice Freak
My wife woke me up this morning saying,"I think there are babies in the aquarium!" Im half asleep, running downstairs and low and behold guppy babies swimming out in the open, I guess the fish took their cut in appetizers but I managed to get about 10 with something like 5 still swimming around but the swordtails show a whole different side to them really looking more like shark in the way they gun for the babies with a very aggressive attacking style.

Gave the young ones finely grounded fish food but will start making some brine shrimp later and also see what I can get at LFS since I still need to get meds for my sick swordtail. Hope everyone has a great weekend, I know I am :cool:

That's cool, hopefully some of them survive the other fish.

That's cool, hopefully some of them survive the other fish.

I have about 10 all set up in an aquahome, just went to the store to get them some food. Where I had to lol was how all the fish have congregated around the aquahome, as if watching tv or something hahahahahah

I bet the little ones are terrified, like a person in one of those little shark cages.

Back
Top Bottom