Fish fry out of nowhere! Need help ASAP!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bottom line is this hobby takes time and money. I try to spend a little time daily to keep up with my three tanks so as not let them get to the point of no return. Weather it is water testing , water changes filter service there is always something I can find to do. To me it is a labor of love.
As far as money ; well I will not go there other than I spend my fair share to have the best results so I can truly enjoy them.

No different than every other pet. They need time and proper care and by having fish that's what you signed on for.

Yea it requires time and money. But the time I'm referring to is the time that I have to spare to search for somethings in the local stores, or to search for the right fish tank seller with the best price available. Sometimes I just can't find the right time... Except for Saturday and Sunday...

As for the money, I don't really spend much money on this hobby. But some things like the fish tanks and other things like water pumps, etc, can actually get a bit pricey and in the end, need time to get that money and buy them....

Well I'm glad I finally got a fish tank (actually a bath tub) for my goldfish, now I only need to clean it and make it good as new, and able to be used for my goldfishes.

Oh and, since when did this thread go from talking about my babies to talking about time and money.....

Can't we get back to the topic here?? I can't see whether my babies are eating the worms or not. Now at least 4 of them almost reach 1 cm. But they don't seem to be eating the dried worms that has been crushed by my own hands to bits. Should I try live bloodworms?? But I have no experience with live fish foods. Not even those baby brine shrimps.

Oh and did you see my previous post that has a youtube video link on it?? Have you seen the video yet?? According to what you see, how old are they and from what fish do you think they came from??

You are the one that brought up time and money , look back at what you posted about not having time and money ; I just commented on it. Sorry for commenting on what you posted.
I'm out of this thread , good luck.

The fry are eating weather you see them or not....lol Just make sure the food is crushed small enough . I have Platy fry a lot and they seem to find food , after all they got big enough for you to see them...lol Don't stress , just enjoy watching them grow and in time you can tell what species they are.

You are the one that brought up time and money , look back at what you posted about not having time and money ; I just commented on it. Sorry for commenting on what you posted.
I'm out of this thread , good luck.

Lol, I'm not complaining, I just forgot when did the thread go off topic lol. Come back here and help me if u can pls :(

The fry are eating weather you see them or not....lol Just make sure the food is crushed small enough . I have Platy fry a lot and they seem to find food , after all they got big enough for you to see them...lol Don't stress , just enjoy watching them grow and in time you can tell what species they are.

Oh, great. That's a relief. I will just keep giving them crushed dried worms and powdered pellets then.

My quest to search baby brine shrimps in local stores failed. None seem to even know brine shrimps. They recommend me mosquito larvae or water fleas/bugs. But they say I have to order them first, since none have them in stock. And most of their suppliers seem to have run out of stocks too.

Its been 2 months since I found them. Now they've grown to the same size as their parents when I bought their parents from the store. Looks like I'm going to try breeding them for real.

Wish me luck guys :D

Sent from my vivo Y28 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1457198431690.jpg
    1457198431690.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 98
Its been 2 months since I found them. Now they've grown to the same size as their parents when I bought their parents from the store. Looks like I'm going to try breeding them for real.

Wish me luck guys :D

What fish were they in the end then ?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Just like what my mother thinks. They're pink danios xD

Back
Top Bottom