Fish room possibility

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

herp_mommy

Aquarium Advice Addict
And so I find myself with an empty bedroom begging to be turned into a fish room. I've got several cichlids I have contemplated breeding before. I've got a 125gal mbuna tank, a 110 discus tank, and some apisto borellis. My brain doesn't seem to want to wrap around what I actually need though. I've got a plan, somewhat...

first I need a rack, or sturdy tables or something. Can't afford a commercial tank system, so I'll be setting up individual tanks.

I've already got 4x 2.5 gal for the newly hatched babies,
going to get some (maybe 6? 8?) 10gal at the $ per gal sale :)
I have 3x 20 gal
and one 40 gal breeder

I'd like to raise these offspring to a very good selling size. Hopefully at least 2". I've raised some mbuna fry in the past, but only got them to 1" before selling them and making room for more.

Anyone with a fish room setup is welcome to chime in, I'd really like to do this right the first time :D

i would suggest using a 2x4 frame with 1 inch thick board for shelf's . i had 3- 30 gall on the bottom. 2- 55 gallon in the middle. and 8- 10 gallon on top.. breeding angels

Back
Top Bottom