Got pictures of my dalmation molly, Pregnant?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishayFishay

Aquarium Advice Freak
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1422551109.117060.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1422551125.913607.jpg
Sorry if the picture isn't that clear, she just had breakfast at the time. She doesn't look like really plump or anything but you can see something inside her tummy like a dark spot(inside not her pattern haha) and she also kinda floats around with her tail bent down(I heard this is pregnant behavior) and she's harmless. Probably the most bullied in the tank and she's not the only female of 3.

She may be in early stages.. Her belly should get much more round, then eventually looked boxed. I have a prego Dalmation Molly right now actually. I will try to get a pic. She is ready to pop any day now

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1422584900.622886.jpg

I noticed she was pregnant around Christmas and she keeps getting bigger and bigger. Should be soon !

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'm so happy but then a little upset because on this forum I had a couple of people tell me Mollies aren't big enough for a 10G so I most likely have no room for babies(I didn't make much plans anyways). I will be turning them in but it's so tempting to just keep her with me until she has a safe pregnancy period and delivery. What do you guys think? She's been behaving like a prego so much. You would think she's in labor the way she behaves. xD

Back
Top Bottom