Guppy fry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ClearVision94

Aquarium Advice Freak
I was able to separate 4 newly born guppy fry from my 20 gal to my 1.5, but now I don't know what to feed em. I get all my stuff from pet smart and walmart so I'm limited to those places. Feeding them is my only obstacle, so what exactly do I feed?

Help fast!!!

Crush up fish flakes to all most dust then put it in with them and that should be fine for them I have about. 40 baby's and that's what I do with mine hope this helps

Yes that's what I dad but wasn't too sure...thanks for the help. I lost count and I have I think over 20 lol

Lol yer I do that with mine and they are getting big people say to feed them 3-4 times a day I feed mine the same way as we eat 3 times a day and there getting bigger every day and you will start to see it

I still have more fry in the big tank that I'm having a hard time getting out though

I've had the same with mine but I have just left them few there getting big as there feeding the same time as the other fish and I've just put lots of plants for them to hide on so they don't get eaten and just go from there don't really won't to stress your other fish out

Lool yer that are good phone lol and yer that's fine as long as they can hide they will be fine

Back
Top Bottom